M.E. = B.E.T.H

Monday, March 7, 2011

Dining by the Alphabet: C is for Crabcake Factory

We officially found the best Sunday brunch spot in Jacksonville. Well actually Jacksonville Beach, even better because it was a gorgeous day for the beach.
For around $20 bucks at CrabCake Factory you can eat all you can brunch and drink all you can mimosas. YUM x 100!
Raven enjoyed a plate mixed with lots of different items. It truly was a selection, there was so much to choose from,chicken, salads, potatoes, make your own omelet station, pancakes, french toast, and yes crab cakes. There was so much I can not even now, explain the expanse of this buffet.
Candace met us at one in the afternoon for mimosas, good convo, and WAY too much food!
I started out with Tilapia, mahi-mahi, chicken, potatoes, and vegetables. Do not be fooled I ended up getting way more food than I intended. When you are faced with so much food that you like and want to try it was hard not to over indulge. 
I ended with an amazing plate of my favorite breakfast standbys. French toast, Waffles, and Pancakes. I doused them in regular maple syrup and strawberry syrup. How did I avoid diabetic shock? There was also baked goods from a Bakery called Black Dog Bakers. The bakery is co-located inside the Factory restaurant. I had a to-die-for cheesecake brownie.
It was a fun day, an experience we all enjoyed. I think the amount of food + the endless drinks makes this the best Sunday brunch deal as of yet!

No comments: