M.E. = B.E.T.H

Sunday, June 27, 2010

June artist feature

I know it is almost July, but I am excited to blog about the June etsyblogger featured blogger!
BeadedTail is a jewelry artist, and I am super into jewelry right now, so I was drooling over her cute pieces!
You know what makes this store even cooler in my opinion?
♥♥We make beaded jewelry for animal lovers with a portion of ALL sales proceeds benefiting animal awareness causes. See our profile for a list of charities we support.♥♥


I mean look at what I found in the profile!
The following are some of the organizations that THE STORE supports:

American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals www.ascpa.org
Humane Society for the United States www.hsus.org
Dogs for the Deaf www.dogsforthedeaf.org
Alley Cat Allies http://alleycat.org
Chintimini Wildlife Rescue www.chintiminiwildlife.org

Total 2008 Donations $407 - Thank you to all our customers!
Total 2009 Donations $686.50! Thanks so much!

So check them out, buy some pretty things for yourself, and support a REALLY good cause!


1 comment:

BeadedTail said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I appreciate it!