M.E. = B.E.T.H

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lovely house and apartments

I love looking at interior design sites and books, in hopes someday I will have a pretty place of my own. Here are a few of my favorites!
All photos from http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/Can you say a wall of books? AMAZING

Pretty blue shutter doors would be a bright spot in every day!
Gorgeous attic room, simple, vintage painted walls.
More rooms centered around amazing bookcases.
Shutters and doors that lead ocean side.
Yellow couches!
I want this bar.
Old used brushes is a great piece.
Cool mod corner shelf.

2 comments:

GreenGlass said...

I love the brushes and I want the corner shelf.

Nice thoughts. =)

D2 said...

is it me or is it everytime i try to recreate something from a picture or store it never looks the same