Traditions, every family has them, some are better than others!
|.||1. the handing down of statements, beliefs, legends, customs, information, etc., from generation to generation, esp. by word of mouth or by practice: a story that has come down to us by popular tradition.|
|2.||something that is handed down: the traditions of the Eskimos.|
|3.||a long-established or inherited way of thinking or acting: The rebellious students wanted to break with tradition.|
|4.||a continuing pattern of culture beliefs or practices.|
|5.||a customary or characteristic method or manner: The winner took a victory lap in the usual track tradition.|
- Mom and I bake cookies, puppychow, fudge, and many other things of the food nature. Usually I end up eatting a lot of sugar cookie dough and making a dough ball.
- Put up the tree with all the ornaments we have collected over the years, and all our knick knacks, mom's barbie ornaments
- Candy Canes everywhere, on the tree in hot chocolate, YUM
- James and I Christmas Eve Anniversary (five years this year) trying to find a restaurant that is open later than 6pm!
- Kurt and I always making small snow hills and sledding down them
- Princess having to have a path shoveled in the yard for her because she was teeny tiny
- Playing moms old Christmas records