M.E. = B.E.T.H

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Do you like goodies for Christmas?

It is Christmas time again. MY MOST FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR. Over the past few months I have collected goodies from lots of ETSY sellers and have made a lot too! Well I want to give you a nice Christmas gift. This is a lot of gifts and samples and stocking stuffers that you can keep for yourself or give for extra Christmas gifts!

ALL you have to do is purchase something from my store between now and DEC 15th. On Dec 16th I will have a name drawn and the gift(s) will be sent out to be received in time for Christmas.

This includes a bunch of everything soaps, magnets, journals, cards, buttons, ATCs... etc
JUST A LOT

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Awesome! Your blog is great. Cool giveaway! I wish i could enter. Your banner is excellent! Cool photo with the wine glass too.

TheresaJ said...

Great idea, and great photo!