M.E. = B.E.T.H

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Storms make for beautiful designs





The etsybloggers Featured Blogger for this month is StormyDesigns!
A little bit about this Etsian!
Stormy Designs offers unique sculptures (very true, check out that dragon! how cool is that, I love Dragons), art, home decor, art jewelry(very unique which is hard to do on etsy!) and accessories for your shopping pleasure. All of my creations are hand-made with love.(yey!)
Up top I posted some pics from the STORE that I really really like. The dragon first of all is Gorgeous! Love it.
The earrings are so cute, and unique especially the frog ones. It is hard to remain unique in a sea of jewelry sellers on etsy, but this seller is truly unique in my opinion!
I urge you to check out her store, because there is an amazing variety and I am sure you will find one (or more like me) items that you will think are super cool!

2 comments:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Nice presentation.I have a dragon loving friend to send this way.

capitolagirl said...

Those froggies are really great. I love how they look with the glass!