M.E. = B.E.T.H

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lucky

Lately I have been saying this quote "If you are lucky enough to live at the beach, you are lucky enough!"
Well in a little over one week I am moving my life, body, every possession, and pup to Jacksonville Florida! Just time for a change, time to live at the beach, time to grow up, time to really live.
Moving from Michigan to FL approx 1100 miles away from (almost) everyone I know and love.... SCARY!
Below are some pics of the beaches in Jax, the last pic is my new townhouse!



1 comment:

Bright Circle said...

Wow, great for you! I lived in Jacksonville for a few months when I was, oh, five, and my memories definitely do not match your photos. I remember sandy-soiled backyards, spanish-mossed trees, dark legends of three-inch spiders, and ants. Lots and lots of ants.