M.E. = B.E.T.H

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

SALE SALE SALE

I AM HAVING A HUGE SALE

HUGE SEPTEMBER SALE
() Free shipping on all Art Cards
() Buy $10 and get a free binded journal
() Reduced Prices on Frames
() Free Candle with Vintage Star holder Reduced price!
() $2 Magnets LOWEST EVER

And to explain why:
I Love to craft and I have gotten out of hand making random things, I want to slim my store down to just journals, cards, buttons, and the new down to earth art rings I am soon to list!

**************
And I was in this treasury made by my BUDDAY

3 comments:

kim* said...

great sale

steppie said...

Hi!

I saw your comment on my blog - I'm glad you like the "I Heart Panda" painting!

I have the painting in button form ($2), ACEO glossy print ($6), or on 8x10 print with white borders on 47lb acid-free, archival matte paper ($17).

I don't have them listed in my shop just yet (preparing for a show), but let me know what you're interested in and we can work something out! :)

E-mail me at DesignsbySteppie@gmail.com

xoxo,
Steppie

Rock and Fossil Depot said...

Great sale and lovely shop! Wishing you many sales!!