M.E. = B.E.T.H

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oh October

They etsy blogger team carnival for October!
Halloween - What are you doing to celebrate this year? (Either in your Etsy Shop,with your family and friends, or even home decor)
WELL- Bought a costume called Honey ale. My best friend and I are going to see two hot local bands Fri and Sat of Halloween weekend!
It is cute! It is very hard to find a costume that fits right when you have a little extra something something and all the costumes are designed for skinny minnies!

4 comments:

Made by Melissa said...

Awesome costume! I know how you feel about trying to find something to fit a normal sized woman. Have fun!

Anitra Cameron said...

Cute costume! I love Halloween, and have absolutely no plans for this year's celebration.

Hmmph. Think I'll go make a mask. I have a great idea....

Splendid Little Stars said...

wooohoo! cute!

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

I hear ya, I'm too short so nothing ever fits me. Have a great time!