M.E. = B.E.T.H

Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer

Only the best BEST best season of the entire year!
And the best thing about summer, is that there is time to create new art for my shop.
I am soon to upload new mini journals, rings, and cards. Hopefully going to be able to paint some things too, but not sure any of them will be for sale.
Besides creating I hope to be moving into my own house shortly that has a lot of room, and an upstairs bedroom. I will have an upstairs art room! So cool and so much freedom and room to create all the messes I can handle!

9 comments:

Home Deconomics said...

I'm so excited for you! It's wonderful to be able to have a dedicated art room. Such a wonderful luxury. You'll have to share studio pics when you are all set up.

The thing I like best about summer...the long days! I can get up early an/or stay up late and have plenty of light. Which is good for me as I get sleepy as soon as it gets dark!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

YAY for an art room!! I also FINALLY have a space in my home to do my projects and I love it...it is my fave room! :)

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

Congratulations on your new home...and your new Art Studio! I envy you.

I like the longer days as well! And I love sitting outside in the shade and working on warm sunny days.

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I love summer!

LynnAnne said...

AAHHH! To have ones own space to spread out and work in! Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

I love summer too...that sign is funny!

Jamie :)

AnniKae said...

A new Art room...that's fantastic! I love your cute etsy shop and I posted about it on my blog.
Happy Day!
Anni Kae
www.anni-kae.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

waiting to see your new items in your shop...

^-^
Patch

storybeader said...

A whole room to yourself?! I'm jealous! Hope the move goes smoothly! {:-D