M.E. = B.E.T.H

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

If you love lip balm

I just had to review this. It is amazing. I love lip balm, and lip balm with color is AWESOME!
This is Kiss Me Mint Tint - Sheer Lip Balm Tint by Body Language Soaps. It moisturizes, tingles, and has a nice tint color!
Come Kiss Me Baby!!!

The same conditioning from our traditional lip balms, now with a sheer natural looking color that enhances the natural beauty and color of your lips.

Red Tint with Cool Undertones
I bought the five pack sampler and I am so glad I did. I love this tint and I am sure you would to! Try it out if you love having a just kissed look!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey cool, thanks for sharing!

Loving your blog banner btw.

Angie said...

Ooh fun!

Anonymous said...

I awarded your blog on mine!