M.E. = B.E.T.H

Monday, January 19, 2009

What I love about etsy/handmade part two

HOME DECOR! You really can get some neat things on etsy that are cute for the home. I am stocking up, I need stuff when I have my own place for decor, and craft room inspiration!

I got this Candle/votive holder in teal saying create! My motto from Babbittdesigns


Ice cold beer magnet and bear sign for James from SignsCoffee and Wine wooden signs for me from CountryWorkshop
AND I want these save power decals for my new apartment from LanaKole

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff Beth!

Stela said...

I love the save power decal! I need that since I tend to have every light on in the house! oops

Kim Caro said...

love the first 2 pics

Beth said...

Those are great! I like the candle holders.

Angie said...

Love the votives!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Those are absolutely stunning votive holders - at first I thought they were drinking glasses, and I think that the artist should look into making drinking glasses like that as well as votive holders :D

The save power decals and signs are pretty awesome :D All kinds of goodies!!

Rainbow Swirlz said...

I love the votives! Awesome find!
I want some lip balm from BL.. I need to get me some LOL